"The Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists, or PACT, has stringent membership criteria, which graduates of its accredited trainings fulfil. This means that clients can be confident that a member of PACT is a highly skilled and dedicated practitioner of the biodynamic approach."
The Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists (PACT) was formed in 2000 to support and promote the growing number of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapists in New Zealand, Australia, and Asia.
Membership of PACT has grown steadily and continues to grow with the increased availability of professional training opportunities through PACT accredited providers in New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, and Canada.
PACT has stringent membership criteria, which graduates of its accredited trainings fulfil. This means that clients can be confident that a member of PACT is a highly skilled and dedicated practitioner of the biodynamic approach.
PACT undertakes to support its members in their capacity as practitioners to provide:
- A high level of knowledge and skill
- A commitment to continue with professional development
- A commitment to adhere to a professional code of conduct and practice
- A forum for like-minded Craniosacral Therapists for professional growth and development
PACT also has a commitment to:
- Enhance awareness of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Support on-going professional development of members
- Support quality education in the field of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Set standards for Craniosacral Therapists and the practice of Craniosacral Therapy
- Establish and uphold the Association's Code of Ethics and Practice
- Provide an information centre from which to disseminate knowledge of Craniosacral Therapy, it's standard of practice, and to provide the names of practicing members to the general and professional public
PACT membership is open to all students and graduates of PACT accredited Biodynamic Craniosacral Training Schools. Graduates from internationally recognised training providers are also considered for membership where courses meet PACT criteria.
PACT Bursary Award Programme
The PACT Bursary Awards Programme has been established to encourage and assist members to further their continuing professional development as well as in achieving their aims and goals with Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. The Bursary Awards Programme offers different Bursaries for Students in their first and second year of study, as well as for qualified BCST practitioners.
For more information please visit the PACT website:
Or email : email@example.com